So this is the first time I have posted about this, but I noticed very clearly last night that I dont have any cravings for booze, pizza, ton katstu and all of the other horrible things I would eat and drink as part of my daily routine. Very happy about that.
Nothing new to report. Everything seems to be going according to plan.
The leg work out last night was tough. I was a walking like an old man going up the stairs at the end of the evening going 'ouch ouch ouch' on every step, which I guess is a good thing.
Onward and upward!
Damn, you are a lucky man, my cravings are really kicking in, fear that they will fade right as we are getting to the 2nd indulgence. Glad you aren't feeling them anymore though
ReplyDeleteThey will come and go. As soon as you think you've beaten them they'll sneak back in through an unguarded moment.
ReplyDeleteMe too. There is a pizzeria underneath my flat. The small haunts me every evening. Especially Sunday nights.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the no cravings - I can't really get excited about any food or beverages right now, which is really strange. I want to want!
ReplyDelete