Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 A Days

Some people have mentioned they have felt fat over the last couple of days, and I feel the same way.

Im on the road again this week, so the eating might not be perfectly on target, but I think I am close.

Regardless, I do feel like I am eating much more than in the past, although its clearly wholesome and healthy fare.

I had a dinner last night, and knew I would be slightly off plan. I also felt like I had plenty of energy left over so I decided to do the work out TWICE yesterday. Boy am I sore today, but I woke up looking and feeling tight and slim.

Not sure how you feel about this, but I think I will try to get two workouts in every day until the end of the program. There are some areas of flubber on my gut and chest that I want gone by December 15th.

Which by the way if you were wondering IS my birthday....

Back home tonight, cant wait to go play catch with my boy tomorrow!

Enjoy the weekend folks.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, your two workout a day plan won't help the flubber much! You should email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking along the same lines ac, but 2 sessions with the rope. Def feel you on the difficulty with business trips.

    ReplyDelete