Shout out to the wife for being a stud and taking care of Robin all day. Love ya. Mean it.
Let me also give a super shout out to the PCP, 'cause I feel much better today.
Meet my new immune system?
I have not been sick all year, but normally colds take a few days to kick. One day of down time, and I feel really good. It must be the PCP lifestyle. I cant think of any other time where I kicked a cold in 24 hours. Sure the rest did not hurt, but I gotta believe that the PCP has super charged my cells to kung fu kick the shit out of those cold germs.
Patrick Feel free to chime in here with a little more science and knowledge to prove my point??
Did the workout tonight after I got home. My hands are shaking from the shoulder work out. DAMN!
Only thing about evening workouts is that I tend to be up later than I want to, but my mornings are not as early as a lot of the finance guys in the PCP so I still get 7 good hours.
Scale is sitting between 79 and 80 for the last few days. Starting to think that as my last spots of fat go away, they are getting replaced by muscle? Is 80 KG my density?
I mean....my destiny? (name that movie)
Peace.
Hellooo, anybody home McFly!?
ReplyDeleteIt's not your imagination, when your body is full of nutrients it produces more white blood cells. The more white cells floating around, the quicker and more effectively they target and destroy viruses. There's a tipping point where the immune system can eliminate all the anitgens BEFORE they have a chance to go through their copying cycle, which is why you can "beat" a cold in 24 hours.
When you live you like you have been for the past 70 days, everything in your body will simply be working like it's supposed to. And when the human body is on point it's a formidable organic powerhouse.