So the scale this morning on the daily weigh in said 82.5 KG. Almost exactly 10 KG since starting the project.
This is a weight class I have not been in since my senior year of college, when I hit 76 KG. Which by the way is my target weight for the PCP, and I am laser focused on getting there.
Its funny, because two nights ago when I was jumping I could not get through 5 jumps without tripping. It was one of the most frustrating moments to date. I almost threw the thing in the trash. I gritted my teeth, folded up the rope and jogged slowly for about 15 minutes. Just did not feel the same.
Just last night when I did the jumps again, I was in an absolute ZONE. I was double jumping, one leg dancing, sprinting in place, and sprinting up and down the park while turning the rope. The sound was awesome, and people were watching. I got through 6 pull ups which is a first. Lunges are now my favorite which is kind of weird.
I just can not seem to get the pistol squat down, its a killer!
I ran home feeling wonderful.
Now I'm surprised that no one has blogged about the one thing that drives me crazy....CHOCOLATE....with all the Halloween baskets laying around, and with the secretaries leaving little coco filled pumpkins around the office, I had to break down....
I had two LOVELY small pieces of dark rich chocolate yesterday, and I am not afraid to admit it!! But I did need to make the other guys move the buckets out of my site else I would stuff the entire contents in my mouth.
Shout it out with me people! I OWN YOU CHOCOLATE, I'M CLIMBIN' IN YO' WINDOW!....
Good energy man, keep the throttle on all the way through the valley!
ReplyDeleteHide the kids, hide the chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWhen is Antoine Dobson gonna just DIE already
ReplyDeleteDamn man what a change since day 1!! frekin awesome!!
ReplyDelete