Trip to Beijing. Left Sunday night, Monday meetings in Beijing. Home at 11:30 PM. Up at 6 AM for the 8 30 Flight to Hong Kong. A quick PCP breakfast, brush of the teeth, hug and a kiss to the family, and its back on the road.
The new terminal at Haneda Airport ROCKS by the way. Door to Lounge in under an hour. Narita can kiss my skinny ass good bye!
I hit 177 lbs on the scale yesterday, which is 25 lbs from where I started, and puts that magic number of 30 lbs squarely in my laser site. I actually think I will get over that by the time the whistle blows for the first round of the rest of my PCP life.
I had a meeting with a perspective client yesterday who said I "Look really strong and fit", which is I think the first time that someone has commented on the PCP body other than that I have lost weight.
Had two fabulous workouts in the last two days, Chest, Back and Arms are sore. I think I nailed the workouts. Feels good.
The gym at my hotel was world class. There were a lot of people there, and they fell into two categories, those that had a purpose for being there, and the posers.
I think back to Patrick's comment about the guys standing around.....the dynamic is pretty spellbinding. Two guys, one very strong, and the other guy very lean and fit were focused, busy, and determined to make every minute of their workout count. Two other guys were standing around looking at an iPad! The guy with the iPad was reading it while stretching....he then brought out the big rubber ball and tried to do sit ups on it. The result was something out of a Jack Ritter skit, falling all over the thing.
The focused guys were ripped, the others had what I call the "Andy Look". Good thing I lost that look.....
Random questions:
#1 Should I be sweating more? My shirt is wet, I get the beads on my brow and the occasional few drips, but shouldn't I be drenched?
#2 Can your feet loose weight? For some reason I feel like my dress shoes are too big now....
Q1: No, you shouldn't be sweating much. Your body has become a very efficient exerciser, and with the fat loss you shouldn't be getting into the sweat zone very often.
ReplyDeleteQ2: Your feet have a layer of fat just like the rest of you, and you've lost fat all around in 360 degrees which will definitely makes shoes feel looser.
Sounds like you're killing it and people are noticing. Good for you man.
Dude - great post. The roadtrips have NOTHING on you!
ReplyDelete