Now that I have passed over the international date line, I'm not sure where day 2 and day 3 begin and end....I will head to the hotel gym here shortly and get the work out in.
I aggravated a calf muscle pull on my run last night, but I think its nothing serious. Will try to take it easy and try the bike instead?
Good news is that the morning scale today said I am down 3 KG.....could it be?
The diet held up on the plane. Took the Japanese meal, which was horrible so I did not need to stick with the half portions....half a glass of wine, and a small bowl of Udon. Salad for lunch upon arrival.
And now for AN ODE TO FOOD I USED TO EAT.....
A Japanese meal on a plane? Hmmm... must of have had an attractive description.
ReplyDeleteNot to burst your bubble, but could the weight-loss be associated with the flight and some level of dehydration therein?
Best of luck sorting out what day it is - where ever it is that you've landed!